This new IC programming clip is perfectly suited for reading or writing EEPROMS. It allows in-circuit, hands-free testing of SOIC8 or SOP8 chips, thereby offering the convenience of not having to remove the chips from the circuit board. The adapters are suitable for 24, 93, 25, 26, series chip and also supports many different EEPROMs having a width of 150mm to 210 mm. You can now program your SOIC8 or SOP8 chips with ease, just clip the chip and use one of the two breakout adapter boards to connect to your programmer!
- Supports in-circuit programming
- Suitable for EEPROM 24, 93, 25, 26, series chip
- Supports many different EEPROMs having a width of 150mm to 210 mm
- Connector Type: Test clip
- Pin Format: SOIC / SOP
- Pitch Lead: 2.54mm
- Pitch Row: 3.81mm
- Spring Loaded
- Cable Length: 40 cm
- 1 x SOIC8 SOP8 Test Clip with Cable
There are no reviews yet.