|RAM||64 MB DDR2|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||20|
|Analog Input Channels||12|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|Operating Voltage||3.3 V|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
- Arduino Yun Board is a microcontroller board based on the Atheros AR9331.
- Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple input/output board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- The Atheros processor supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWRT named Linino. The board has built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi support, a USB-A port, microSD card slot, 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and a 3 reset buttons.
- The Yún is similar to the Leonardo in that the ATmega32u4has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor.
- This allows the Yún to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial COM port.